About this event:
One Light Madness—Photography Lighting On A Budget
Learn how to create incredible portrait & fashion/glamour lighting using only one light in this in-depth session by international lighting wizard Dave Montizambert. Dave shows how he forces one light—off-camera flash or studio strobe—to do the work of three to five lights. He also simplifies & makes easy—for even the most non-technical mind—the necessary lighting theory & concepts that are required knowledge for any lighting job. No fluff here, just solid nuts & bolts lighting information that every photographer should know!
From this program participants will learn:
- Create multi-light-source setups using only one light.
- Lighting basics—light placement, angling, feathering.
- How to use light to convey mood.
- Create low-key and high-key dramatic lighting.
- Simulate sunlight on cloudy days using only one light.
- How to master metering & lighting ratios.